Here are 5 built-in features of your Samsung Galaxy S phone you may not know about.
- Screen Brightness – slide your finger left or right across the status bar at the very top of your phone
- Move Between Screens – pinch any screen you are on to get a view of them all, then select the one you want.
- Back To Home – from any page, press the button at the bottom of your Galaxy phone to go back to the home page
- Add an App To Any Page – move to the page you want and press the applications button, then press and hold the app you want to add to that page.
- Move an App To A New Page – press and hold the app icon, then slide your finger left or right to move to a new page
These features work with my Samsung Galaxy S phone with Android version 2.3. They may also apply to other Android phones – you’ll just have to try it.
Here’s Samsung’s Galaxy S Live Show for more tips.